Friday, April 3, 2015

Recount: A Pig that Forced Me to Fall down and Move up in One-shot




One day in the deep of Flores Island Heart my new story begun.
 

A beautiful sunny day would come to an end that day, but I was still confused and worried because of the cable case. Yeah, the cable that connected our hut to the neighbour’s generator which sometimes unwilling to show its power up. Honestly speaking, this place was not covered by a whole day PLN service. Fortunately, PLN sold us the simple solar power lamp, but we really needed an electricity at that evening. The people here were in real dark at night, the children could not study well. Back to the cable case, I was fixing the cable, and a big dark pig was tied in a tree and probably the suspect that ate our cable. 

When I was focusing on the cable the pig ran up to me and shocked me. I pulled back and there was a big stone behind. I stumbled on the stone and fell on a heap of pig manure. I felt very painful, especially the lower part of my body. The cable was not fixed, I felt painful, and dirty.
After the awkward moment I’ve had, I realized that an electricity is very useful for our life. I thank God that I live in Java island that everything is available here. One day I should go back there to give them a light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment